Have you Eaten Yet?
Food is so ingrained in Chinese culture, and likely in other cultures, that the way to say 'hi, how are you' is to ask them if they've eaten.
Have you eaten yet? (just the Asian way of asking 'how are you')
- 4.13" x 5.83"
- Blank Interior
- 16pt satin finish paper
- Premium white envelope
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.