Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Growing up, it was the most exciting time of the year when every visiting relative or family friend came by with a box.
A Thrillist article said, these golden chocolate treats become a status symbol for immigrants because of the illusion of wealth and luxury the gold wrappers gave. In Hong Kong, they're called "Gold Sand" (金莎 / gam1 saa1), which became a marker of social class as gifts, especially during Chinese New Year.
Have fun eating a whole box in one sitting!
It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Printed on 13pt 100% recycled paper
- Envelope made from 100% recycled PCW
- Designed, printed and packaged with love in Canada
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.