Thanks for Giving Birth to Me!
Express your appreciation for your mom with this card inspired by the Cantonese expression: "Better to give birth to a char siu than you!"— a phrase used by Chinese mothers to their unappreciative or disobedient kids; it implies that a piece of bbq pork (char siu) would be of more value. Well, if they ever said it to you, then give them what they asked! :)
Thanks for giving birth to me. Happy Mother's Day!
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Printed on 13pt 100% recycled paper
- Envelope made from 100% recycled PCW
- Designed, printed and packaged with love in Canada
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.