Asian Gift-Giving Taboo
Every year around the holidays, newbie gift-givers might experience a few side-eyes, awkwardness or gasps because they didn't pay attention to the Asian gift-giving taboos! Gift this card to repeat offenders so they'll always remember!
Click here for taboo explanations!
Asian gift-giving Taboos: Happy Holidays! (Hope you got the right gifts)
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Printed on 13pt 100% recycled paper
- Envelope made from 100% recycled PCW
- Designed, printed and packaged with love in Canada
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all cards and prints are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.