There's a Chinese greeting: 大吉大利 (dai gut dai lei), which means great luck great prosperity. But because the word luck, 吉 (gut) also sounds like tangerine, 桔 (gut), tangerines are displayed everywhere during Lunar New Years! On top, red envelopes are called 利是 (lei see) and when they are placed next to the tangerines, it signifies lucky, 吉利 (gut lei).
大吉大利/ dai gut dai lei
Great Luck and Great Prosperity!
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Printed on 13pt 100% recycled paper
- Envelope made from 100% recycled PCW
- Designed, printed and packaged with love in Canada
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.