Dong Zhi Festival
Decorate your walls with one of our Asian festival print series.
Dong Zhi Festival, also known as Winter Solstice: East and South-East Asian communities reunite with their families over a big feast to celebrate Winter Solstice and to welcome longer brighter days ahead. It’s a celebration of re-birth and re-energizing. Making and eating glutinous rice balls (or dumplings in northern China) is a tradition because it's a symbol of reunion. This print illustrates the savoury version: daikon, shiitake mushrooms, dried shrimps, Chinese sausage, chicken broth and garnished with green onions and coriander.
- 8" x 8" / 20.32 cm x 20.32 cm
- 16pt matte paper
- full colour
- No frames or mattes included
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all cards and prints are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.