Mid-Autumn Festival Mooncake
The Mooncake, soft and dense with a round golden yolk in the center, is one of the symbolic treat eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival as it represents reunion and completeness— a time to celebrate harvest and being thankful with family and friends. Don't forget share and eat a piece of mooncake with your loved ones to complete the reunion.
- 4" x 6" Postcard
- 16pt matte
- Space for message and address on the back
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.