Yellow chrysanthemums are traditionally a symbol of grief and sorrow in Chinese culture. Perhaps that is why they are yellow and bright, radiating hope and positivity for those in mourning.
Sorry for your loss
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Printed on 13pt 100% recycled paper
- Envelope made from 100% recycled PCW
- Designed, printed and packaged with love in Canada
It's a handwritten personalized card service. How it works:
- Add the card to cart
- Add a personalized message in the Order Note in the cart
- Fill in the shipping address of the recipient— not yours.
- Don't forget to provide us their name
- Select "direct-to-recipient" shipping option
- We add the handwritten message and mail the card. Done!
- For more info on the service, click here.
- Shipped and packaged in recyclable and/or compostable materials
- Orders are processed and dispatched within 2-4 business days.
- For more details on our shipping, click here.
- Note: all products (ie. cards, prints, stickers) are packaged together in one sleeve to minimize shipping weight and waste. If you wish to have them packaged individually because of gift-giving reason, please leave a message in the comment box at checkout.